Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New bike day

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zone48

New bike day Empty
PostSubject: New bike day   New bike day EmptySun Mar 19, 2023 11:01 pm

Picked up a 2020 WR250R!

I had a 2008 for 8 years and it was a blast!  I never thought they would quit making them and now these things are getting hard to find. cry    

My Autotrader options were:

Locally:  Nothing in my State of Ohio
Indiana: 2020 with 759 miles, ridden in dirt events but clean, fuel commander of some type but bike misses at idle. $6400 / 300 mile drive
Kentucky: 2020 with 2,809 miles, looks new, dealer bike $5,500 cash. / 300 mile drive
Pennsylvania: 2018 Under 1K miles, bar guards, FMF slip on and maybe a few other things, I forget .... $6400 / 360 mile drive
Colorado:  A bunch of them.
California: Tons of them, one ebay auction starting at $7K

sooo.. I ended up going with the bike in Kentucky and buzzed over there last Thursday.   It was the cheapest and street ridden only.  The only catch was when I got there they didn't have the title ready, dddog  but will mail it to me.  I picked up the bike and have a printed and signed receipt.

New bike day Wr14

New bike day Wrr10

I also picked up a rear rack, lowering link and adjustable mirrors in the flea market here, AND possibly an ultra hard to find FMF PC4 slip on.... they say it's backordered, we'll see.

Here is my original.... I wish I'd never sold it now. dddog It had 8800 miles and still running the original front tire. cry

New bike day Akron-053

New bike day JAS3559

Back to top Go down

New bike day
Page 1 of 1