Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
HiQ

Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers Empty
PostSubject: Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers   Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers EmptyFri Jul 17, 2015 2:48 pm

Hey guys.. I have found old threads that mentioned Hammerhead doesn't carry any WR250X/R products, just the F ones (which DO NOT work for our bikes).

I was just poking around on their website and it looks like they do carry their forged series shift and brake levers now. I emailed them last night and they confirmed it. They only carry the forged line which is black with blue pad/tip.

Does anyone have these? Any pictures of them installed? I'm considering them, but I want a red pad/tip (I know that's normally Honda colors, but I have a 2010 with the white fairings that have red accents).

http://www.hdmoto.com/product_p/13-0224-21-02.htm
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers   Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers EmptyThu Jul 23, 2015 11:50 am

They have one for a wr250f but not for the wr250r does anyone know if this is inter changable, I have size 14 thor boots and hitting the shifter in tight single track is a pain in the arse. I need a shifter that is longer and can be moved up another notch, my stock one is as high as I can go. cheer`s
Back to top Go down
michiko

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers   Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:15 pm

hammerhead brake and shift levers are sold in japan to fit the wr250r by a reliable company. however i chose zero g.
Back to top Go down
HiQ

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers   Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:20 am

michiko wrote:
hammerhead brake and shift levers are sold in japan to fit the wr250r by a reliable company. however i chose zero g.

Nice.. I have never heard of them, but upon doing some google searching it looks like they make some really nice pieces for the WRR/X. Wish I would have seen their front sprocket guard before I got the sandman cover. I could have loved to have all three match on the side:

Brake
Shift
Chain Guard
Heel Guard
Sprocket Guard
Rear Disc Guard
Caliper Guard

Some really nice looking parts. If you put a big order through, they even do free shipping from Japan. Not horrible, but still pricey.
Back to top Go down
gordo

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers   Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers EmptySat Aug 19, 2017 12:45 am

I just bought a set. Always liked the hammerhead stuff, a lot better than zeta that's for sure:

https://hdmoto.com/moto/products/yamaha-wr250xwr250r-forged-brake-pedal-shift-lever-combo-kit
Back to top Go down
dicklane625

dicklane625

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers   Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 2:12 pm

I don't have the levers themselves, but I have their pro brake return kit.. I think that's what they call it. I like it better than the stock setup, but wish it came with a stainless spring... It dropped my brake lever at least a quarter of an inch, on top of dropping it as much as possible on the stock adjustment before I installed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers   Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers Empty

Back to top Go down

Hammerhead Shift/Brake Levers
Page 1 of 1