Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
davehenricks

seat - Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it? Empty
PostSubject: Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it?   seat - Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 4:20 pm

I ordered a Seat Concepts Tall Seat for my 2011 WR250R. It is to be here this week. I was wondering if anybody else already have one and if they like the fit. I am 6'4" with 34" inseam. Thanks
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it?   seat - Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 5:09 pm

At your height, you will love it.
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it?   seat - Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it? EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 8:13 pm

I have the tall seat on my WRX. I'm only 5'9" and I like it. Quite an improvement.
Back to top Go down
davehenricks

PostSubject: Seat Concepts, Tall Seat   seat - Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:40 pm

I received the Seat Concepts Tall Seat today.  I love it.  Tried it out for 10 miles and it is a dream compared to the original seat.  Thanks for the recommendations.
Back to top Go down
N8

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it?   seat - Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 12:00 pm

Don't suppose you're interested in selling me your stock seat cheap?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it?   seat - Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seat Concepts - Tall Seat, do you like it?
Page 1 of 1