Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GT-250

GT-250

Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? Empty
PostSubject: Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?   Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:02 pm

G'day all,

As per the topic title, i have just recently seen a listing on the USA S/C site for a "new" option of a Black/Blue Gripper seat cover for the WRR/X. It doesn't actually show a description photo on the site for this colour combo, so i'm just wondering if anyone here has gone for this option, & has any photo's of this cover fitted to their bike ? ( Or even just if you have some feedback on the style in regards to the colour "match & flow" compared to the stock seat ).

Anyway i'm also currently in talks with the Seat Concepts OZ dealer in regards to this option, and he is possibly expecting some covers in this colour combo very soon. ( He actually requested some covers in the Black/Blue Gripper option in his stock order from the USA on my enquiry, so we are hoping that they might of made the shipping run ).

Cheers guys.
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?   Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 pm

I received mine in the mail.....haven't even opened the box  yet.

I'll try & snap a pic for you.
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?   Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 7:18 pm

^^ Thanks mate, that would be much appreciated if you are able to take & post a few pics.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?   Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 8:29 pm

I havent stapled it to the base yet, but here it is. Looks just like the stock seat.
Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? NewSeat_zps35ede4d3
And my original
Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? WR250R1_zps8ef645ae

I like it, should match perfectly.
Back to top Go down
GT-250

GT-250

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?   Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:48 pm

Thanks very much for the fast response and pic's mate.......BTW, your bike looks super nice in that colour combo. Looks a simple but very "smooth" styling. Are they the "retro" radiator shroud graphic kits ?

Also just while i'm asking mate, i take it that the option for that S/C material texture that you have shown is the "full" gripper top & sides ? I believe that the full Gripper is the only single option for the dual colour seat cover on the WRR/X. ( Fine by me ).

Lastly, is it correct to note that by the photo's, that there is 3~4 rows of stitching on the top front section of the seat ? ( At the black section where it starts to curve up towards the tank ). I've noticed that some of the WRR/X S/C seats seem to have that stitching, and others not ?

Cheers again for your posts mate,

Gavin.
Back to top Go down
RRM707

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?   Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:53 am

Yes, those are the retro graphics, they sent the wrong ones I had to cut them to fit, lol. I'm away for the weekend now, I will check on those other things for you when I get back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?   Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seat Concepts = Black/Blue Gripper seat cover option ?
Page 1 of 1