Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Easterntide

Easterntide

Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick Empty
PostSubject: Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick   Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 8:04 am

Hi everyone.
New member. just sold a war machine of a DRZ400 that got literally out of its depth in a dark dark bog and would require a full tear down/rebuild. so i sold it and was set on another one until i was pointed to the R2 at the local shop from some guys that i trust.
after some reading i took a trade in they received out. i expected little. expected to be underwhelmed.
obviously that didn't happen and 3 days later the trade in, with 1700km's on it was mine.

other bike is a 91 FJ1200 that's been fully brought back to top notch shape w new paint and new parts.

thanks to HF and Shewolf in particular for their long and insightful posts...you guys are a good part responsible for my new debt :-)

Cheers,
Don
Back to top Go down
Fiftygrit

Fiftygrit

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick   Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:25 am

Welcome from the other end of Canada.
Back to top Go down
saddletramp

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick   Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:15 pm

Welcome aboard. I was wondering if you had received my message to you on the NBDSC site and if you had made up your mind yet. So, I guess this answers it. I am sure you will like the WR. Great choice!
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick   Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick EmptyFri Aug 07, 2015 4:54 am

Welcome to the site.... lots of reading and great folks to bounce idea's off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick   Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi All...From Dieppe, New Brunswick
Page 1 of 1