Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Caldsy

Caldsy

May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada Empty
PostSubject: May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada   May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada EmptyWed May 06, 2015 11:35 am

Hey All,

Decided to take the bike into work today... spent some extra time beforehand riding around the Saint John river system and decided to stop at Mactaquac Hydro Dam.  What a site to see when the Flood Gates are wide open Very happy

May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada <a href=May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada Dam_wr10" />

May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada <a href=May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada Wr_on_10" />
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada   May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada EmptyThu May 07, 2015 6:03 am

looking good! thumb Still waiting for the snow to clear in the un-inhabited back road area's i migrate to.. From reading on the local DS site it sounds like your off road options are more plentiful there!!

~b~
Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada   May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada EmptyThu May 07, 2015 9:14 pm

Yeah Bill. The trails are dry but some spots are still soft as the frost melts. I hear areas near Sussex and Saint John are still not great. Won't be long now for the rest of the province.

How are you are you enjoying the Wr compared to the KLR?
Back to top Go down
rarepartbuilder

rarepartbuilder

PostSubject: Re: May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada   May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada EmptySat May 09, 2015 9:18 am

Hey Caldsy

The KLR is like slipping on an old pair of shoes with the pack horse capability..lol and slow like a pack horse. I'm doing things on the WRR that i wouldn't think of on the KLR.. just last Monday i drove around a trail entrance gate which was adjacent to a hill side... when i crested the high sloping side beside the gate i discovered deep dozer ruts in the grass... that would have been disastrous on the klr cripple

Back to top Go down
Caldsy

Caldsy

PostSubject: Re: May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada   May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada EmptySat May 09, 2015 12:56 pm

Yeah I hear ya.. the little WR is light and nimble for sure! with an IMS tank and some good Panniers you'll be a packhorse on the WR but the agility of it too. Best of both worlds IMO thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada   May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada Empty

Back to top Go down

May 6th in Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
Page 1 of 1