Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

racetech goldvalve

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michiko

racetech goldvalve Empty
PostSubject: racetech goldvalve   racetech goldvalve EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 5:47 am

just purchased a gold valve for the rear shock. what shim set up should i use to make it softer.
Back to top Go down
Biglake

racetech goldvalve Empty
PostSubject: Re: racetech goldvalve   racetech goldvalve EmptyMon Aug 24, 2015 11:09 am

When you contact race tech tell them you want it soft.

Mines pretty stiff, that's how I want it, so posting my shim stacks wont help you at all.
Back to top Go down
TwoBuells

TwoBuells

racetech goldvalve Empty
PostSubject: Re: racetech goldvalve   racetech goldvalve EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 7:40 am

You need to fill out the Digital Valving Search and add your code or call Race Tech
I'm a big guy, 280#. I went with a spring for my weight and novice B. It was too stiff. I ended up with Novice C rider. Now my set-up is perfect. still a little stiff on bumps/potholes that come up on you quick but I can go WFO over the ruff stuff and the bike is real stable. One of the best mods I've done.
do the forks also
Back to top Go down
paulie1960

racetech goldvalve Empty
PostSubject: Re: racetech goldvalve   racetech goldvalve EmptyWed Aug 26, 2015 10:17 am

Yes be honest on race tech form B riders are super fast and need harder valving
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

racetech goldvalve Empty
PostSubject: Re: racetech goldvalve   racetech goldvalve Empty

Back to top Go down

racetech goldvalve
Page 1 of 1