Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

250mm front rotor on X hub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
johnyrrr

250mm front rotor on X hub Empty
PostSubject: 250mm front rotor on X hub   250mm front rotor on X hub EmptyMon Dec 14, 2015 1:24 pm

I got some X wheels for my 250R and want to put on a smaller 250mm rotor on the X hub so I don't have to change out the caliper every time I switch out the wheels. I've read of a guy in the UK that got a hold of a smaller rotor that bolts up to the bigger X hub. But where can I buy one in the states?
Back to top Go down
johnyrrr

250mm front rotor on X hub Empty
PostSubject: Re: 250mm front rotor on X hub   250mm front rotor on X hub EmptyWed Jan 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Just an FYI Forrest from Wheeling Supply hooked me up with a custom 250mm front rotor that bolts onto the X wheel so that you can retain the stock R front brake setup up. The rotor requires some filing to make it fit and taking some material off of the back of the caliper so that the rotor bolts don't rub. Forrest is extremely helpful and answered all my questions.
Back to top Go down

250mm front rotor on X hub
Page 1 of 1