Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
darngood1

darngood1

Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... Empty
PostSubject: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptyFri May 27, 2016 6:10 pm

This YouTube video is part of an excellent series of dirt/enduro riding tip vids.  Great for me, as I'm new to dirt riding on two wheels.  I've had a street bike and I have ATV's.

This vid is a departure from their normal technique and review vids, and is a funny-as-sh?t video about looking good while crashing.  7 minutes of chuckles... Enjoy.   thumb

Back to top Go down
Biglake

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptyFri May 27, 2016 8:07 pm

That guys videos are awesome. thumb

I've watched most of em.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptySat May 28, 2016 9:48 pm

Darn good. I can't see link. Can you try again or just post URL
Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptySun May 29, 2016 1:55 am

gatorfan wrote:
Darn good. I can't see link. Can you try again or just post URL

Absolutely!  Here goes: https://youtu.be/zQ_fXPAwmPU   lurk

Back to top Go down
Jens Eskildsen

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptySun May 29, 2016 6:05 am

Im a fellow subscriber, love the vids, even tho i use them most for entertaining :)
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptySun May 29, 2016 11:21 am

Those guys are funny. I've seen some of their other vids. Not this one though -- thanks.
Back to top Go down
darngood1

darngood1

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 1:38 pm

Here's another really funny mCycle vid from those guys.  It's explaining to woman the biological reasons why men need to ride a dirt bike and get out of the house.  Funny stuff!

Fair warning: it's a little off color, but most grown ups who weren't sheltered my mommy and daddy their whole lives can handle it.
 wink

Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... EmptyThu Jun 09, 2016 8:31 pm

I'm amazed how eager these guys are to trash their bikes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...   Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more... Empty

Back to top Go down

Great video helping me out as I learn to dirt ride more...
Page 1 of 1