Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CRFan1

Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?   Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:41 pm

I don't mind the stock turn signals but I would like to replace the amber lenses with clear lenses and amber bulbs for a more modern look. Has anyone done this and if so where did you get the lenses/bulbs?
Back to top Go down
CRFan1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?   Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:22 am

Nobody huh....I kind of figured, hehe
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?   Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 9:57 am

I once saw on a japanese site Yamaha LED blinkers of the same size as the EU model blinkers. These had clear lenses and amber LEDs. Looked like the lenses could've been swapped with the EU blinkers but doubt you'll find clear lense for the yuuuge US blinkers Very happy poser2
Back to top Go down
CRFan1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?   Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:02 am

Yeah I figured as much.....thanks. I really don't want to replace them....it's not that big of a deal. :)
Back to top Go down
bigg

bigg

PostSubject: Re: Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?   Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:06 am

I think I actually found what I was talking about.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/YAMAHA-%E3%83%A4%E3%83%9E%E3%83%8F-LED%E3%82%AF%E3%83%AA%E3%82%A2%E3%82%A6%E3%82%A3%E3%83%B3%E3%82%AB%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%882-Q5KYSK001X05/dp/B00ZI8OQM2
Back to top Go down
CRFan1

PostSubject: Re: Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?   Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? EmptyThu Jun 16, 2016 10:09 am

Yeah those would fit....I actually found a lenses kit and bulbs on a website that is in Belgium but they don't ship to the US!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?   Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone install clear lenses and amber bulbs on turn signals?
Page 1 of 1