Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

HELP ASAP Error code WR250r

Go down 
+2
motokid
King Wolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Wolf

King Wolf

HELP ASAP Error code WR250r Empty
PostSubject: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:20 am

I just got done doing the flapper mod and AIS mod.
And now i go to start my wr and is doesnt make any sound and after 10 seconds the Temperature light comes on and says ER...1(i guess it means error 1)
I dont know what to do i checked all the connections and then even replaced the flapper and AIS and still nothing?
Hopefully one of you guys have allready had and figured out this prob.
Please help asap
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 am

http://www.wrrdualsport.com/tech-guide/air-intake <--- go here

Read through those instructions and see if you can figure out what you might have removed that you shouldn't have.

Or, reinstall everything you removed and see if the bike starts up again.

Without pictures of what you did it's hard to figure out what you might have done.

Can you take good detailed pictures of what you removed, and from where and then post them here?

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
mtb

mtb

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 9:47 am

Do you have a manual?

Since it is giving out ER-1, the best guess would be:
HELP ASAP Error code WR250r Er1

This is on page 324 of your manual...

My suggestion is to take a picture of the dash display so that we can help you further

Good luck HELP ASAP Error code WR250r 61865
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:17 pm

Thanks guys for the fast reply...
But it turns out that it was a blown fuse.
Cause i did the air flapper and ais mods. But i also ground the wire 19 from the computer(cuase that was i thought i read somewhere)
And then i put everything back together and went to start it and it and nothing just the Er-1
So then i checked all my connections and even put the ais and flapper back on and still nothing just the Er-1
So by this time i was freaking out and was like oh no what did i do...Then i was just checking around and discovered i blown a fuse so replaced it and it started right up
Then i jumped on hear cause mabye i grounded the wrong wire thats why i cant get in to Co mode and blow a fuse. And that must have been it
and then i turns out i needed to ground the lean sensor wire(black)...
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:24 pm

Phew....I have no idea what you're talking about regarding grounding wires...

Happy to hear you solved your problem though.

HELP ASAP Error code WR250r 525406

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:59 pm

King Wolf wrote:
TThen i was just checking around and discovered i blown a fuse so replaced it and it started right up

So you blew a fuse on the bike and that left your bike dead?

I'm away from my bike and the manual, so I can't go check on fuses specifically and nothing comes to mind from memory.

But it sounds like some extra fuses might be something to be carrying on the bike somewhere if that's a possibility. Not like they weigh a whole lot.
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:09 pm

motokid wrote:

he's referring to the ground wire that's piggybacked into the lean angle sensor's connector plug. it has to be grounded to enter the "CO" adjusting mode.
Back to top Go down
dirtytrixx400

dirtytrixx400

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:11 pm

Jäger wrote:
King Wolf wrote:
TThen i was just checking around and discovered i blown a fuse so replaced it and it started right up

So you blew a fuse on the bike and that left your bike dead?

I'm away from my bike and the manual, so I can't go check on fuses specifically and nothing comes to mind from memory.

But it sounds like some extra fuses might be something to be carrying on the bike somewhere if that's a possibility. Not like they weigh a whole lot.

i haven't bothered to look myself,but i think i remember reading that there are spare fuses already on our bikes.
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 pm

dirtytrixx400 wrote:
motokid wrote:

he's referring to the ground wire that's piggybacked into the lean angle sensor's connector plug. it has to be grounded to enter the "CO" adjusting mode.

Thanks for clearing that up. HELP ASAP Error code WR250r 986936

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
King Wolf

King Wolf

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 11:54 pm

Yep motokid, i was refering to the lean sensor wire being ground. So that i can see what my RPM's are like.
And yes i blow one fuse and it was compelety dead i mean besides the speedo comeing on it would start or turn over at all...and it has a few extra fuse in the fuse box so i just used one of them(bought so extras today to replace the one i used for $3.99 it cant hurt)

Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r EmptyFri Nov 13, 2009 1:27 pm

* wondering how one blows a fuse doing those mods * HELP ASAP Error code WR250r 986936
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP ASAP Error code WR250r   HELP ASAP Error code WR250r Empty

Back to top Go down

HELP ASAP Error code WR250r
Page 1 of 1