Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R Discontinued for 2017 in the EU?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigg

bigg

WR250R Discontinued for 2017 in the EU? Empty
PostSubject: WR250R Discontinued for 2017 in the EU?   WR250R Discontinued for 2017 in the EU? EmptySat Oct 29, 2016 10:57 am

I know the R and X have been discontinued in Italy already in 2015 and I think in the UK as well? In Germany they killed off the X around that time but are still selling the R. However I just checked their website and it seems like it will be discontinued for next year. it has a note next to the model saying it's a Euro3 model and so the last chance to grab it.

I know most of you guys are outside the EU, which is probably a tiny fraction of the WR250R/X market for yamaha, but do you think they will bring out an updated Euro4 model? I am hoping they will bring out an updated version with a new LED headlight as I would love to fit a street legal LED unit on by bike. Or better yet they upgrade the engine to a 350 or so, seeing as the newish regulations allow up to 35kw for beginners instead of the 25kw it was several years ago! Pray it would be about time since they left the bike pretty much untouched for 8 years!

It would be sad to see the WR go completely away cry cry (for the EU anyway)
Back to top Go down

WR250R Discontinued for 2017 in the EU?
Page 1 of 1