Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Help identify these wires!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
riderbill

Help identify these wires!  Empty
PostSubject: Help identify these wires!    Help identify these wires!  EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 1:25 pm

I'm in need of some assistance. I purchased an 08 wr250X that had been stolen and stripped. I'm pretty close to finishing up but I dont know what these last wires went to on the bike. Also, my gauge lights up but the screen is blank. I'm hoping one of the cut wires will fix the gauge.

Help identify these wires!  20180813
Help identify these wires!  20180814
Help identify these wires!  20180815
Back to top Go down
wwguy

wwguy

PostSubject: Re: Help identify these wires!    Help identify these wires!  EmptySun Aug 05, 2018 3:22 pm

I think black/yellow and blue/yellow are the clutch switch on the handlebars. Not sure about gray/yellow.
Help identify these wires!  20180813

I don't know what these are. Normally black with no other color is earth ground (0 volts), but It's not obvious if these are from the factory harness.
Help identify these wires!  20180814

Pink and brown look like the horn wires to me.
Help identify these wires!  20180815

This wiring diagram might be helpful.
Back to top Go down
riderbill

PostSubject: Re: Help identify these wires!    Help identify these wires!  EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 9:53 pm

Would the clutch switch affect the instrument gauge? If not, does anyone know someone who could repair a gauge that lights up but does not show any readings? The screen just lights up blue.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help identify these wires!    Help identify these wires!  Empty

Back to top Go down

Help identify these wires!
Page 1 of 1