Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Turn Signal Operation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BLKBRD

Turn Signal Operation Empty
PostSubject: Turn Signal Operation   Turn Signal Operation EmptyMon Nov 19, 2018 10:01 pm

Hey folks! I just picked up a new 2018 WRR, and it's my first "street" bike, so I'm not quite sure what the federal regs are with regard to the street related accessories. My question regards the operation of the turn signals. With the key in the ON position, with or without the bike running, my front turn signals light up, but the rears do not. Is this normal? I'd generally expect both the front and back turn signals to do the same. Both the front and back signals flash when commanded. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sorry for a bad question. I checked the functionality against my truck, and it's working the same. In a car or truck, the running lights are amber in front, and red in back. On the bike, it's the same, the brake light lights up when the front turn signals light up.
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: Turn Signal Operation   Turn Signal Operation EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 7:10 am

Your bike is functioning normally.
Only the front turn signal lights will be lit as running lights, and the rear will light only to flash.
Back to top Go down
on2wheels52

PostSubject: Re: Turn Signal Operation   Turn Signal Operation EmptyTue Nov 20, 2018 11:23 am

You could swap the bulbs out for single element ones, would gain a few watts if you're running a lot of accessories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn Signal Operation   Turn Signal Operation Empty

Back to top Go down

Turn Signal Operation
Page 1 of 1