Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?

Go down 
+24
schultzy
Ziabeam
t205
Jungle Man
66T
SLOWRIDER
Torontorocko
Carbomb
gatorfan
edteamslr
jason meacham
Crazy M
Peterbuilt
alansz400
Swagger
Chrispy1200
Krabill
drater
essadv
skierd
SheWolf
SpiritWolf15
GsVs
malibu_dan
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? Empty
PostSubject: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 5:48 pm

Not me I only have 1000
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:29 pm

My guess would be BigDog or HighFive.
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 10:19 pm

10cup has a ton on his ..
Back to top Go down
SpiritWolf15

SpiritWolf15

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:08 pm

I know Shewolf has over 5000 miles on hers
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:54 pm

8. I think John has 16,000k's on his.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 12:12 am

I think mine that was stolen on New Year's is still the highest at ~17,000, but 10cup is/was catching if not passed. BD's had ~8000 as of december when he last updated his page, HF has somewhat less if memory serves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:19 am

I'm gonna do my best to start racking up more miles. I just wish I had some friends that ride enduros here in San Diego. It just seems nobody knows how to have some real fun like me ;) I'm sure I will start doing some group rides soon though.
Back to top Go down
essadv

essadv

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:21 am

12k on mine:) Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? 163123
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 2:29 pm

drater here, i have over 19000 on my wrr and have rode the piss out of the thing mostly dirt. i have all the modes, and the bike is a champ. i just keep the air filter clean along with oil changes. Peace YAM
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:53 pm

Drater, where ya been? Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? 525406 Been a while since you've been on.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 4:58 pm

malibu_dan wrote:
My guess would be BigDog or HighFive.

You don't believe HF actually rides his bike as much as he talks about it, do you? Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? 851577

He had his for almost a year before I bought mine, I couldn't ride for three months last year due to a broken arm, and I still have more miles on my bike than he does (7.4k+)
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:00 pm

He's got to keep his running too... Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? 640571 poor guy. Hopefully he can get that mess sorted out.

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:16 pm

Yeah, as soon as he can get his bike to start acting up again, I'll be bringing my bike over to his place so we can start swapping out parts until we can figure out what the culprit is.
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 5:31 pm

yeah shewolf, had a big fire season and then just putting on the miles. im getting close the 20k mark on the bike, i might have the most miles? just riding the crap out of it. have had some good crashes, but nothing like the one you had, wow! glad you are good thumb
if anyone has questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

thats freakin awsome drater. its good to hear that someone is putting the bike to that much use. keep it up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 7:19 pm

i'll be posting some pics soon too. my bike is looking sweet...but you guys know how they look anyway
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 4:18 pm

ride on timdog, lets see some pics of that dog! your bike is not even broken in yet? enjoy it brother.Peace YAM Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? Pc090015
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 4:44 pm

i have reached over 40.000 miles on my bike now, the things a Butte! pretty much have worn out everything two times over and it has mutated into a different bike since when i bought it new off the floor.
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 5:26 pm

drater wrote:
i have reached over 40.000 miles on my bike now, the things a Butte! pretty much have worn out everything two times over and it has mutated into a different bike since when i bought it new off the floor.

Hows the engine feel after all those miles ? Ever have to fix anything engine wise ?
Back to top Go down
Swagger

Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 2:23 am

Bought mine a yr ago this Friday. Had 4110 miles (just checked the title) and will hit 13k prob this week. Best purchase I've ever made and still running like a top! kumbaya
Back to top Go down
alansz400

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:08 am

Got my R last sept. ( labor Day weekend ) with 4750 miles and it has 13000+ now. Not to bad for living in Ohio and also riding my DR650 when I do long trips. I love the WR but the 650 has alot more power for passing cars and the seat is a little better. My 650 has 38000 miles 28000 from me in less then 3 years. Hope to hit 40000 this summer
Back to top Go down
drater

drater

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:38 pm

wow 41,000 yep! seems to be a good one.

mine is a good one to, 1/08 was the date it was made. i just put a new piston and rings with the change of the cam chain.

the cain was stretched pretty good and the piston was worn around the bottom so i had some piston slap going, you could hear it pinging. the cylinder walls were good.

the motor is tight again and strong, didn't lose anything.
Back to top Go down
skierd

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 2:15 am

I'm just a hair under 41,000 miles on mine, except she's all original inside still. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Peterbuilt

Peterbuilt

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:43 am

I have just over 18k kilometers on mine.. no problems..

Just change the oil, clean the air filter, wax the chain and go!
Back to top Go down
Crazy M

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 1:54 am

Just turned 26000 km been bike runs great. Been drag raced for 2 years on stock clutch plates, 2 fronts and 3 rear tires, a set of sprockets n chain and a new free flow filter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next