Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?

Go down 
+24
schultzy
Ziabeam
t205
Jungle Man
66T
SLOWRIDER
Torontorocko
Carbomb
gatorfan
edteamslr
jason meacham
Crazy M
Peterbuilt
alansz400
Swagger
Chrispy1200
Krabill
drater
essadv
skierd
SheWolf
SpiritWolf15
GsVs
malibu_dan
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Stillwater97

Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 12:02 pm

33,500+ on my 08wrr.

still going strong.

Back to top Go down
Handz

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 2:17 pm

Stillwater97 wrote:
33,500+ on my 08wrr.

still going strong.

Ever had any motor work yet?
Back to top Go down
Stillwater97

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 09, 2015 4:35 pm

Handz wrote:
Stillwater97 wrote:
33,500+ on my 08wrr.

still going strong.

Ever had any motor work yet?

Not a bit.
Back to top Go down
WROC

WROC

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 20, 2015 1:02 pm

drater wrote:
you guys are making me laugh,   here is some milage to talk about,  08 wr250r bought brand new and i have mostly dirt miles on it, im at 76,000 mi. ha! ha! it makes me laugh that this bike is still running after i have just rode it in the ground. it takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

three swing arms, piston, two camchains, seat, eight pairs of bars, shocks redone many times, new rims others cracked, plastics, three pairs of foot pegs, four shift levers, five chains, i don't know how many sprockets.

im about ready to do another cam chain and may be the piston. maybe i will shoot for 100.000 miles.

thanks, drater.

Hey Drater,

Why so many swingarms?
Back to top Go down
WolfpackFBNS

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 24, 2015 5:11 pm

At about 17,500. 2 fuel pumps and the swingarm guard is about all I've had to do.

I changed the chain and sprocket a while back but only to try different gearing. 99% street 1% dirt. I'm going to get some Shinko 244's next so I can get into more dirt. I'm afraid I'll bend the front rim with street tires and going off road. The profile on the shinko seems like it'll protect the rim better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?   Who has the highest mileage R2 or X? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who has the highest mileage R2 or X?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3