Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

New BackRoadsMoto Racks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

New BackRoadsMoto Racks Empty
PostSubject: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks EmptySat May 01, 2010 12:16 am

Got my new racks for the Wolfman Expedition Saddlebags mounted up! Wrote up some initial thoughts on the install here >>> http://www.wrrdualsport.com/reviews-intro/bikeparts/116-brmrack2

I really like how Berg handled the mount on the exhaust side. I'll post some more pics when I get the bags mounted up!

New BackRoadsMoto Racks 2468
Back to top Go down
LacRouge

PostSubject: Re: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks EmptySat May 01, 2010 4:06 pm

that whole system looks nice. I have been thinking about some saddlebags, and had looked at the dirtbags. the wolfman bags and those racks sure look good though. has anyone seen both or seen them side by side? is the wolfman package $100+ better?
I havent seen either so just wondering about others experiences
Back to top Go down
malibu_dan

malibu_dan

PostSubject: Re: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks EmptySat May 01, 2010 6:42 pm

Hey RedLake,I definitely think it's worth the coinage. It's exactly the system I've been pining for since getting my WRR. I know of several others who already have the DirtBagz setup and are ditching them to get the Wolfman Dry Expedition setup--so they're paying twice.

Let us know what you decide! New BackRoadsMoto Racks 163123
Back to top Go down
matttys

matttys

PostSubject: Re: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks EmptyMon May 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Cool product, I really like the extra support for the tail section.
Back to top Go down
DREAMRR

PostSubject: Re: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks EmptyTue May 25, 2010 2:05 am

I like the looks of this!

Do you think it will work along with this ProMotoBillet rack:

http://www.promotobillet.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/24_81/products_id/291

Looks like there may be conflict....

Mine's a 2009 WR450F

Cheers!

d
Back to top Go down
LacRouge

PostSubject: Re: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks EmptyThu May 27, 2010 2:16 pm

I dont know how the racks would work on an F, I dont think they have the same subframe as the R
Back to top Go down
SteveRed

SteveRed

PostSubject: Re: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:42 am

DREAMRR wrote:
I like the looks of this!

Do you think it will work along with this ProMotoBillet rack:

http://www.promotobillet.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/24_81/products_id/291

Looks like there may be conflict....

Mine's a 2009 WR450F

Cheers!

d
The Wolfman/Backcountry racks will not fit the WRF and the Probillet rear rack is also different.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New BackRoadsMoto Racks   New BackRoadsMoto Racks Empty

Back to top Go down

New BackRoadsMoto Racks
Page 1 of 1