Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
carcurt

carcurt

NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN Empty
PostSubject: NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN   NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:08 pm

HELLO ALL. My name is CURT. I live in the Traverse City Mi area. I ride mainly off road in the Kalkaska Mi area. There is a good mix of orv trails [single/quad trails] to orv routes [truck trails] to ride. My dad we a long time member in the CYCLE CONSERVATION CLUB. TRI county chapter. He taught me how to ride at an early age. I gave up dirt riding for a while for snowmobiling, now i am back with my first WRR. I have only ridden it once but it still had the stock tires. They are no good for hills. Just put on my new michelin ac 10's tonight. Can't wait to try them out. NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN 61865
Back to top Go down
jason meacham

jason meacham

PostSubject: Re: NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN   NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:18 pm

Hello, I was into snowmobiling for a few years myself,,I gave it up because it was so expensive and the season is short,, NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN 945348 NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN 945348 NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN 945348 NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN 945348
Back to top Go down
carcurt

carcurt

PostSubject: Re: NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN   NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:22 pm

I just got tired of getting dirty. Snowmobiling is crisp and clean.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN   NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN EmptyMon May 03, 2010 11:36 pm

Welcome to the pack, Curt! NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN 61865

X-Racer

PostSubject: Re: NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN   NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN EmptyTue May 04, 2010 12:46 am

Hey Curt... Can you please do that customary thing with your hand so we know sorta where you're talking about. NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN 93746

Welcome. Congratulations... Prepare to get dirty (stay away from SheWolf unless you REALLY like mud !).
Back to top Go down
inspector

inspector

PostSubject: Re: NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN   NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN EmptyTue May 04, 2010 10:51 am

Welcome, HI!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN   NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN Empty

Back to top Go down

NORTHERN LOWER MICHIGAN
Page 1 of 1