Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WR250R can I lower my seat ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morreski

Morreski

WR250R can I lower my seat ? Empty
PostSubject: WR250R can I lower my seat ?   WR250R can I lower my seat ? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:52 pm

I have just purchased a 09 WR250R and I love it! Does anyone know if I can lower the seat easily? I read somewhere on ADV (but can't find it again) that the WR250R has a an inch or so adjustment but there is nothing in the manual on how to do it.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WR250R can I lower my seat ?   WR250R can I lower my seat ? EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:57 pm

Get a Yamalink, that will help drop it, cranking in the rear shock mount will give you more, slide the forks up an inch thru the triple clams and you will gain more still, set the sag all the way to the top will gain you some more. You can also shave the seat, but I never did, and I'm small. I find with just those four things I can comfortably get one foot on the ground. thumb

PostSubject: Re: WR250R can I lower my seat ?   WR250R can I lower my seat ? EmptyWed May 13, 2009 1:11 pm

goto the yamalink site and it will explain how to lower the stock shock for free. try that first before you do any thing else. but i did all the other mods shewolf did and love it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WR250R can I lower my seat ?   WR250R can I lower my seat ? Empty

Back to top Go down

WR250R can I lower my seat ?
Page 1 of 1