Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Which Attitude Industries Controller?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sprscientist

Which Attitude Industries Controller? Empty
PostSubject: Which Attitude Industries Controller?   Which Attitude Industries Controller? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 pm

Any suggestions on the Gen 3.0 , 3.2 or 3.5 AI controller? I've read on the website how they differ, but am wondering if anybody has experience with the 3.2 or 3.5 and can give an opinion if they are worth the extra investment over the 3.0.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Which Attitude Industries Controller?   Which Attitude Industries Controller? EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 10:35 pm

While I ordered mine by phone about 2 weeks ago, Derek said the 3.5 was not yet available for the WR250R/X. I bought the 3.2
Why the 3.2 instead of the 3.0? I can't resist newer technology for only $20 more. Which Attitude Industries Controller? 810411
Back to top Go down
sprscientist

PostSubject: Re: Which Attitude Industries Controller?   Which Attitude Industries Controller? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Pulled the trigger on a Gen 3.0 today. Based my decision on th fact that I don't ride at altitude and because there has been alot of setting trial and error already done on this unit by various form members. Waiting for it and a Q4...
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Which Attitude Industries Controller?   Which Attitude Industries Controller? EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Which Attitude Industries Controller? 61865 Cool stuff. Let me know if you need a hand. Which Attitude Industries Controller? 163123

PostSubject: Re: Which Attitude Industries Controller?   Which Attitude Industries Controller? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which Attitude Industries Controller?
Page 1 of 1