Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
G-MAN

G-MAN

12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction Empty
PostSubject: 12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction   12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:14 pm

I Have completed one mod to my WRR. I shaved that extra large black ugly thing that held tail light, turn signals etc. Big improvement! I will try and post some pictures, used original components.
Now on to my next mod. 12 tooth sprocket, is there a way to correct the speedometer after this new sprocket is installed? 12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction Icon_scratch

I now have 450 miles and just did the first oil change using Amsoil, any comments?

One other mod, shortened front brake lever (unintentional), ordered replacement.

Any help on the speedometer would be appreciated.

Thanks, G-MAN.
Back to top Go down
GsVs

PostSubject: Re: 12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction   12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:27 pm

Back to top Go down
G-MAN

G-MAN

PostSubject: Re: 12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction   12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 12:32 am

Thank You 12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction 61865
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction   12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction Empty

Back to top Go down

12 Tooth sprocket speedometer correction
Page 1 of 1