Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Seat Concepts final review?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ecarnell

Seat Concepts final review? Empty
PostSubject: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 9:32 am

I was wondering if the guys/girls who have purchased the Seat Concepts aftermarket seat cover/foam for the WRR/X could post up their final thoughts and how it is holding up (foam) and cover (too slippery/just enough grip?) over the XXXX miles they have put on it and if they still feel it was a worthy ($) upgrade.

Looking at getting one over the winter if things look good. I have no "real" complaints about the stock seat (525km day is the longest) - though If I'm going to keep the thing for another 16,000km's (will probably trade in/sell at 20,000km's) - a nicer seat may be a nice addition.
Thanks

Eric
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 8:19 am

If you have no complaints about the stock seat I think you would love the this new upgrade, I sure like mine but have as yet done a all day ride. It is a much improvment from the stock. wings usa Berwyn
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 am

If you have no complaints with the stock seat you'll turn backward flips over the Seat Concepts kit. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Sarah
Back to top Go down
Jäger
Admin
Jäger

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 1:21 pm

greer wrote:
If you have no complaints with the stock seat you'll turn backward flips over the Seat Concepts kit. I'd recommend it to anybody.

Sarah

Did you ever figure out if that seat got you closer to the ground?

They said they were working on a low seat when I emailed them last, but I haven't followed up with them since then.

And after six or seven hours of riding with the stock seat, I don't have a lot of good to say about it.
Back to top Go down
Berwyn Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:35 pm

As delivered I think the new seat cover and foam is a dab higher. I have read that one can shave the foam some, did not try. usa Berwyn
Back to top Go down
greer

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 4:45 pm

Yes, they fixed me up with a low seat, I'm thinking I may have been the first. I specified 1 inch lower than stock and still got the seat in less than a week.

Sarah

Jäger wrote:
greer wrote:

Sarah

Did you ever figure out if that seat got you closer to the ground?

They said they were working on a low seat when I emailed them last, but I haven't followed up with them since then.

And after six or seven hours of riding with the stock seat, I don't have a lot of good to say about it.
Back to top Go down
spadgitt

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? EmptyMon Nov 29, 2010 5:53 pm

Same as Greer.
I got the 1" lower seat. I think they just take the regular foam and shave it down a little.

GREAT seat! Way better than stock. Great customer service also.
I had my foam and cover in less than a week also.

Scott P.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seat Concepts final review?   Seat Concepts final review? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seat Concepts final review?
Page 1 of 1