Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sticker Removal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mordicai

Sticker Removal Empty
PostSubject: Sticker Removal   Sticker Removal EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:22 pm

I'm want those stickers off my new 2010 white x. All except that little grey wr250x one under the seat. I like that one. So I took a look and I'm not sure if the tank stickers are clear coated. I don't think so. So my plan is hair dryer and Goo Gone. BUT......before I destroy my shiny new plastic I wanted to give anyone who knows better, to give me a shout " Oh, MY GOD, DON'T DO "THAT". Or I would love to hear.....no problamo, go for it. Thanks,,,,,Max
Back to top Go down
SoupSandwich

SoupSandwich

Sticker Removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticker Removal   Sticker Removal EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 12:50 pm

Mine is a 08 and the graphics came off without a hair dryer or goo gone, the only problem I ran into was that the plastics had faded so when I removed the graphics you could see the plastics underneath were a little darker.....no big deal since I ended up painting it anyways. With all that said you should be fine with the hair dryer and in case there is any residue using the goo gone...... good luck.
Back to top Go down
mordicai

Sticker Removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticker Removal   Sticker Removal EmptyWed Dec 29, 2010 4:35 pm

Thanks Soup.....I'm off the the garage!
Back to top Go down
GaryH

GaryH

Sticker Removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticker Removal   Sticker Removal EmptyThu Dec 30, 2010 3:55 pm

WD-40 or lighter fluid works ok also.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sticker Removal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sticker Removal   Sticker Removal Empty

Back to top Go down

Sticker Removal
Page 1 of 1