Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

When was your first time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
macfast

macfast

When was your first time Empty
PostSubject: When was your first time   When was your first time EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 12:34 am

My first ride was when i was 11 in winter on my first bike a 1958 Greeves 250 with leading a link front end . My other first ride didn't come till later .
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: When was your first time   When was your first time EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:41 am

My first ride? Honda CT 70 trail bike back when I was 12. Then went to a 77 Kawi KE175 at 14, 79 Yammi DT 175 and 82 Suzi RM80 at 15, 86 Yammmi DT 200 and 82 RM125 at 16, 77 Kawi KZ400 at 18...shit do I need to keep going? eeek

macfast

PostSubject: Re: When was your first time   When was your first time EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:56 am

What one was the most memorable ?
Back to top Go down
mwakey

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: When was your first time   When was your first time EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 6:44 pm

First thing I owned with a motor was a Honda Mini-Trail 50, circa 1969. Don't you just love the flood pants and safety goggles I was wearing back then? poser2

When was your first time HondaMiniTrail50_1970
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: When was your first time   When was your first time EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:50 pm

My most memorable was the DT. Incredible bike, even compared to my 600. But now I have the R².... wink

PostSubject: Re: When was your first time   When was your first time Empty

Back to top Go down

When was your first time
Page 1 of 1