Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver!

Go down 
+16
DirtBiker84
grw800
rmax
AaronWhitt82
Chief_Lee_Visceral
DougZ
WRXer
cryptomundo
No~One
flatboarder
RichardU
donutbiker
nikkiwr
oldirt
vwsandman
little squirt
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
GusinCA

GusinCA

Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver!   Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2014 4:13 pm

Just ordered my kit. I've never taken the stock cover off since replacing the chain when I bought the bike new. I'm scared to see how it looks under there since I ride all dirt and lots of mud and snow...
Back to top Go down
grw800

grw800

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver!   Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 5:51 pm

I did another trip to Copper Canyon in Chihuahua, Mexico last month. My alternator stator failed and I had to leave the bike at a shop to have it repaired. The mechanic lost the lower bolt and spacer from my Sandman sprocket cover. I emailed Ivan about buying replacement parts, and he sent the new parts at no charge! He even included the Jolly Rancher candies! That's great customer service! Thank you, Ivan!
Back to top Go down
Evol

Evol

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver!   Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 08, 2015 8:21 pm

I love mine !!!!

Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 20150331_170109

Yes, my bike is dirty, just like it's owner's mind !!  wink
Back to top Go down
vwsandman

vwsandman

PostSubject: Carbon Fiber   Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 7:31 am

I like Carbon Fiber, I think just about every motorcycle in our garage has a piece or two in Carbon Fiber. We never go over the top with using it, it's one of those motorcycle things......you either love it or hate it. With all of that said, I'm pleased to soon be offering the Freedom Sprocket Guard we sell in 100% real Carbon Fiber. The material I'm using comes from the USA and is a 5mm thick laminated solid plate. The 5mm is thicker than the .095 6061 Laser Cut Aluminum normally used for the Freedom Sprocket Guard. It's also about 1 ounce lighter for those of you that care about these things. It should offer all the protection of the Aluminum unit, and if you are partial to Carbon fiber, add a little exotic bling to your bike. I've already sold a few in the prototype batch, these were cut from a matte sheet. I'll also be offering a Gloss unit as well as soon as I get the layout on my Shapeoko CNC milling/carving machine the way I want it. Carbon Fiber is murder on milling bits and I've recenty purchased some Diamond like coated 1/8" bits to help out with cutting them out. I'm only going to charge $5 more for the Carbon Fiber guards to keep things reasonable for my customers. They are not giving this stuff away at roughly $100 for a 12" x 12" sheet. I'll try to get some cut and photos on out website and here ASAP. I'd also like to utilize the waste bits with a keychain fob of some sort that would come with your Carbon Fiber Guard as an Added Bonus.....I'm thinking something simple like WR250R engraved on the carbon fiber? Any ideas?

Drop me a note if you are interested or just want to spruce up your old kit with a new guard and look. There is no difference in function or mounting.

Thanks again for all the support!

Safe Journeys,
Ivan
Back to top Go down
grw800

grw800

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver!   Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2015 9:50 am

That's great news, Ivan! Thanks for the continued good work!
Back to top Go down
Gravelin Gary

PostSubject: Thanks Ivan!!   Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2016 5:29 pm

I to lost my bottom bolt and spacer. Unfortunately I'm not able to blame it on a mechanic or the like, only having myself to blame. dunno

But just like the previous poster who inquired about purchasing these two bits, Ivan took care of me at no cost. That's customer service above and beyond!

cheers

So a great big public thanks to Ivan at Sandman Freedom Case Saver. I appreciate you!!!

Sincerely,
Gary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver!   Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thanks Sandman Parts for the case saver!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2