Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Yoshimura Pimm2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Daddio

Yoshimura Pimm2 Empty
PostSubject: Yoshimura Pimm2   Yoshimura Pimm2 EmptyTue Mar 29, 2011 1:33 am

FYI....... I found out today that any Pimm2 will work on our WR250's as long as you get the correct wire harness and load the proper map.
Horray for me..... I happen to have a Pimm2 from a YFZR so I got a controller for less than 100 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Unicorn Power

Unicorn Power

Yoshimura Pimm2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshimura Pimm2   Yoshimura Pimm2 EmptySun Aug 24, 2014 8:24 pm

As far as the proper map goes, do you have more details in terms of settings?

Or could you possibly make it available?
What gear-ratios do you run, etc., etc.?

Cheers  wink 
Back to top Go down
Williamsb27

Yoshimura Pimm2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshimura Pimm2   Yoshimura Pimm2 EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Have you been able to test the Pim2 out yet? I have mine currently installed on my 08 WR250x and having a lot of trouble with it. Can't get the bike to crank over, and even took it to a shop for them to test. They plug it up to their computer and the bike runs, but when they unplug the computer from the PIM 2 the bike won't start. I bought the programmer new for my model, so kinda lost at this point.

Edit: My bike starts up with the programmer only when it's plugged into my computer. I can leave the bike running and unplug it from my computer and it will stay running. As soon as I turn it off and try to start it with no computer, it just tries to crank over and can't

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yoshimura Pimm2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yoshimura Pimm2   Yoshimura Pimm2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Yoshimura Pimm2
Page 1 of 1