Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Got my Spiral Seat!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

Got my Spiral Seat!!! Empty
PostSubject: Got my Spiral Seat!!!   Got my Spiral Seat!!! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:32 pm

Dudes, I'm 5 foot freaking 5!!!! Every inch closer to the ground helps!!! I did the 1 inch (well, almost 1 inch) factory lowering setting, I got the Yamalink and now the Spiral seat. Don't think I can get my feet any closer to the ground!!!
Back to top Go down
sswrx

sswrx

PostSubject: Re: Got my Spiral Seat!!!   Got my Spiral Seat!!! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:44 pm

I hear you! I'm a member of the vertically challenged club too.
Back to top Go down
liftdt4r

liftdt4r

PostSubject: Re: Got my Spiral Seat!!!   Got my Spiral Seat!!! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:50 pm

Any pics? I'm debating the lowering link as I'm 5'6" but I rode a YZ250 for the last 5 years and the seat aint much lower.
Back to top Go down
Midnite171

Midnite171

PostSubject: Re: Got my Spiral Seat!!!   Got my Spiral Seat!!! EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:49 am

No pics as of yet but I took my first ride yesterday with the seat. Initially, I LOVED IT!!! I little stiff but no big deal. I always felt a little skittish when making a tight 180 turn cuz my feets never touch the ground but now,,,, it's so much better. When I come to a stop sign or stop light, I don't have to practically jump off the bike anymore just to put my foot down. I can now stay completely on the bike and touch the ground (with my toe at least). Overall, I feel more confident and safe being so closer to the ground. Let me add, my last 2 dirt bikes was an 89 and a 99 CR250 which were waaaay high and setup for jumps so this bike is now a low rider for me. Let me clean my bike and take some nice pics and I'll post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Got my Spiral Seat!!!   Got my Spiral Seat!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Got my Spiral Seat!!!
Page 1 of 1