Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi? Empty
PostSubject: thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi?   thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 2:34 pm

thinking about getting an exhaust. kindda tired of my stock. Q4 or yoshi? which is is better? who sales them cheap?
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

PostSubject: Re: thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi?   thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi? EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 10:04 pm

nikkiwr wrote:
thinking about getting an exhaust. kindda tired of my stock. Q4 or yoshi? which is is better? who sales them cheap?

As far as I know the Q4 is quieter than the Yoshi, and the Yoshi costs more. In both cases you should get a programmer.
Back to top Go down
Hertz

Hertz

PostSubject: Re: thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi?   thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi? EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:32 pm

A better comparison would be Powercore 4 and Yoshimura. The Q4 is meant to be "quiet" the other two, not so much.
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi?   thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi? EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:15 am

buy the yosh and say its too loud then sell it to me! its my next exhaust after this fmf powercore im running finds it way to the trash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi?   thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi? Empty

Back to top Go down

thinking about getting an exhuast FMF Q4 or Yoshi?
Page 1 of 1