Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Code 23

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkeynuts

Code 23 Empty
PostSubject: Code 23   Code 23 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:08 pm

No dose anybody know what code 23 is ? :hmmm:
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Code 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code 23   Code 23 EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:15 pm

IIRC, O2 sensor fault code.

Code 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code 23   Code 23 EmptySun May 29, 2011 4:35 am

Thought it was, but how do you know? You don't have the little buggers on your bikes and it's not in the repair manual !
Anyway I had this fault come up when I disconnected the O2 sensor when replacing the exhaust. Nobody else seams to get this code well not the Europe guys just poor little me scratch
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

Code 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code 23   Code 23 EmptySun May 29, 2011 10:27 am

I know someone else had that problem, just the name evades me... :hmmm: From what I can remember, they welded a bung onto the new aftermarket exhaust and then reconnected the O2 sensor. I'm surprised we don't have that sensor on our bike over here in NA; i know quite a few riders wanted that for tuning purposes. See, you guys get the added sensor and that nice tail section, unlike that hideous whale thing that comes on ours. D\'OH

Code 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code 23   Code 23 EmptySun May 29, 2011 2:34 pm

You have seen it already but here again Photobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Also I seem to be running ok with plenty of go and no kind of power commander. End can , k&n , air valve, air flap and intake mod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Code 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Code 23   Code 23 Empty

Back to top Go down

Code 23
Page 1 of 1