Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
M1A Rifleman

D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing? Empty
PostSubject: D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing?   D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 11:09 am

Any idea if the D606's rub the black splash guard at the front of the swing arm with stock gearing? I recall seeing a picture somewhere with this guard worn thru. The caption stated the tire was a D606. I think the owner changed a sprocket, but used the stock chain, which prohibited the rear wheel from being set back far enough.
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing?   D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:52 pm

No. thumb I ran that for a while and it never came close. Maybe if you ran a 140, yeah it would, but the 120's didn't.

PostSubject: Re: D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing?   D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 12:55 pm

Thanks Shewolf. Do you still have a favorable opinion on the D606?
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing?   D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing? EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:22 pm

I loved the rear. The front was ok, just wasn't as good as I'd have liked in loose gravel but it beats the TW's hands down in comparison. thumb

PostSubject: Re: D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing?   D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing? Empty

Back to top Go down

D606 - Do they Rub with Stock Gearing?
Page 1 of 1