Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Exup removal plug and play

Go down 
+3
mwakey
SheWolf
asheville thumper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

Exup removal plug and play Empty
PostSubject: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:24 pm

Found this surfing the net.

http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=ELY_U-EX

http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=EXY_08WR2-FSCW

I guess these could be mods....feel free to move them if you see fit.

Last edited by asheville thumper on Tue May 12, 2009 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
asheville thumper

asheville thumper

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptyTue May 12, 2009 3:53 pm

Found another one from dynojet...same price as the graves.

http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/Products/ESRM/powercommander_esrm.aspx
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptyTue May 12, 2009 7:54 pm

Crap, poor Steve. He made a bunch of those things but he sells them for $100. dunno

mwakey

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptyTue May 12, 2009 8:55 pm

Nice find! thumb
Back to top Go down
ZED

ZED

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptyTue May 12, 2009 9:29 pm

Didn't Steve publish the wiring schematic for fooling the computer?
Not sure why a person would pay that much for it when you can build it yourself. scratch

The exhuast looks pretty cool! I think the carbon fiber would look great on the WRX. thumb

I didn't see a weight spec, but they did give a sound measurement. 95Db at 5000RPM. Isn't that just above idle? scratch

Not that I can say for sure since it doesn't have a tach, but the fact that I spent all last night bouncing off the rev-limiter kind of suggests these things get ridden a little higher than 5000. Mind you, a lot of places don't even list the RPMs let alone the measurement method.
Back to top Go down
0007onWR

0007onWR

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptySat May 16, 2009 6:36 pm

Welcome to the world of marketing, nobody want's to hear the the exhaust is 106db at WOT
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptySat May 16, 2009 11:06 pm

Sorry, that was me yelling at my kid... Shog Very happy

gas_pig70

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptySun May 17, 2009 2:44 am

asheville thumper wrote:
Found this surfing the net.

http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=ELY_U-EX

http://www.gravesport.com/cgi-bin/shopper?preadd=action&key=EXY_08WR2-FSCW

I guess these could be mods....feel free to move them if you see fit.
Sweet, one more plugin mod to purchase.
Back to top Go down
INSTIGATOR

INSTIGATOR

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptySun May 17, 2009 8:51 pm

How much weight is actually saved???? scratch
Back to top Go down
gas_pig70

gas_pig70

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptySun May 17, 2009 9:48 pm

INSTIGATOR wrote:
How much weight is actually saved???? scratch
$64.95 worth? dunno
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play EmptySun May 17, 2009 10:24 pm

15 oz for the exup, 71 oz if you remove the whole exhaust assembly.

PostSubject: Re: Exup removal plug and play   Exup removal plug and play Empty

Back to top Go down

Exup removal plug and play
Page 1 of 1