Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

$139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower

Go down 
+2
5S Dude
buddy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
buddy

$139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower Empty
PostSubject: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 pm

Has anyone got any scoop on this 1'' lowered seat from Wheeling Cycle ?? $139 pretty good price / 1'' lower

click on link and scroll down to seat photo:

http://www.wheelingcyclesupply.com/shop/1/22/index.shtml

Back to top Go down
5S Dude

5S Dude

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 10:27 am

This seat was the second item installed after the Yamalink and will allow height challenged riders to touch the ground a bit better. It will break in after a few long rides but still maintains a narrow motocross type shape so I've joined the SEAT CONCEPTS WR250R/X SEAT GROUP BUY and will pony up the extra 20 buck and give them my OEM seat to modify.

$139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower IMG_20100929_122146
Back to top Go down
nikkiwr

nikkiwr

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 12:12 am

5S Dude wrote:
This seat was the second item installed after the Yamalink and will allow height challenged riders to touch the ground a bit better. It will break in after a few long rides but still maintains a narrow motocross type shape so I've joined the SEAT CONCEPTS WR250R/X SEAT GROUP BUY and will pony up the extra 20 buck and give them my OEM seat to modify.

$139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower IMG_20100929_122146

where'd you get your red/white decals?
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptyTue Feb 22, 2011 3:37 pm

yeaup, i love mine

$139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower DSC01425-1
Back to top Go down
combo

combo

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 3:10 am

So the plastic pan is included? Am I reading that right scratch Would be good to not need to rip apart the stock seat and deal with staple guns, etc.

How does it compare to the stock seat comfort wise?
Back to top Go down
little squirt

little squirt

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 12:17 pm

Yeaup it's a complete seat, it's thinner than stock seat, so I would say it's a little less comfy but makes up for it in the 1" lower part. Especially with my 28" inseam.
Back to top Go down
Stubbz

Stubbz

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptyWed Feb 23, 2011 5:43 pm

+1 it was the first part to go on my bike, it is a bit harder than the stock one but works great for me.
Back to top Go down
5S Dude

5S Dude

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:26 pm

nikkiwr, I bought the red/white decals from http://www.mdf-g.com/
I think I'm going to go with a JDM Yellow/Black motif next.

With regards to my "Wheeling Step Seat", for my old disappearing arse, it's better suited for single track, trail riding. It is on my long street commute that's where my new 1" lower "Seat Concepts Seat" really allows me to actually want to continue riding...with absolutely zero monkey butt!

But if you want one I'll sell ya mine with very low miles/like new/in the box condition!

$139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower SAM_1916
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower   $139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower Empty

Back to top Go down

$139 SEAT from Wheeling Cycle = 1'' lower
Page 1 of 1