Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Regional Meet ups - Reverse Order

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Striper19

Striper19

Regional Meet ups - Reverse Order Empty
PostSubject: Regional Meet ups - Reverse Order   Regional Meet ups - Reverse Order EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 2:17 pm

I posted in the Regional meet ups and I couldnt find my post for 2 days!! The problem is the current threads are at the bottom of the forum so since its only 2 pages long, on the second page was my post. This sucks because since ive been a member on here Ive looked at the meet ups page and have always seen OLD dates on the threads near the top. I figured nobody was trying to hook up any rides. Basically, it make more sence to have old threads archived to the bottom like all the other forums and the new threads on top so that anyone that surf thru may come across the thread, see that its current and post up. hope that makes sense
Back to top Go down

Regional Meet ups - Reverse Order
Page 1 of 1