Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joenuclear

joenuclear

IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install Empty
PostSubject: IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install   IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 9:30 pm

It's been a good day in the garage. I started by installing an Automotive Machine supply rack, followed by Wolfman racks and then FastWay foot pegs.

After lunch I took my seat pan the Seat Concepts foam and cover to the local upholstery shop and left 10 minutes later with the completed seat. I checked it for fit and and removed the stock fuel tank. I pulled the pump and installed it in the IMS tank per the site instructions. I got my vacuum from the port that I had blocked earlier when I removed the AIS. The tank held 4.9 gallons to the top of the neck with the bike upright.

The tank installed easily enough but I can't get my seat far enough forward to attach my seat pan bolts.

Any ideas?
Back to top Go down
47une

47une

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install   IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 5:03 am

Mine was the same as that. I just ground some more out of the seat bolt oval.
Back to top Go down
trav72

trav72

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install   IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:16 am

47une wrote:
I just ground some more out of the seat bolt oval.

thumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install   IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install Empty

Back to top Go down

IMS 4.7 Tank/Seat Concept Install
Page 1 of 1