Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Pirelli vs Michelin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
IAmABug

Pirelli vs Michelin Empty
PostSubject: Pirelli vs Michelin   Pirelli vs Michelin EmptySat Oct 29, 2011 9:05 pm

Pirelli Scropion pro enduro or Michelin AC-10. These are what I have narrowed it down to. Any thoughts.
Back to top Go down
theMISSIONARY

theMISSIONARY

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli vs Michelin   Pirelli vs Michelin EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:14 am

I run the AC-10 on the front and i like it thumb the other tyre i have never seen
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli vs Michelin   Pirelli vs Michelin EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:55 am

I did a lot of digging around the last few months and ended up with the D606 and the AC10 as my primary choices for the KDX based on reviews from thumpertalk, various online parts shops, and a few different bike forums. I decided to go with the AC10s because they are half the price, but they haven't arrived yet so no review from me.
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli vs Michelin   Pirelli vs Michelin EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 12:33 pm

I ended up gong with Mitas c-20 rear and c-21 front. AC-10s will be next try for me as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pirelli vs Michelin   Pirelli vs Michelin Empty

Back to top Go down

Pirelli vs Michelin
Page 1 of 1