Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Daamud

Daamud

WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's Empty
PostSubject: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:46 pm

It took about 3 weeks to get the wheel. They were waiting for the hub to get back from the anodizer and Thanksgiving and bla bla bla...

But here she is. The blue is off quite a bit from the plastic work (even more so in real life), I can live with it.....Maybe black body work sometime soon.

Looks like top quality stuff. Runs true. Didn't come with bead lock or rim band. $370 shipped.

WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's Winter003

WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's Winter004

WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's 1205112115
Back to top Go down
Daamud

Daamud

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 5:48 pm

OPPS! Didn't mean to start a new thread. I was trying to reply to a thread. My bad. baldy
Back to top Go down
SheWolf
Alpha Rider
SheWolf

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 6:39 pm

That's ok, this is nice to know and gives us another wheel option. Any idea about the rear? WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's 61865

Daamud

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptySun Dec 11, 2011 9:13 pm

SheWolf wrote:
That's ok, this is nice to know and gives us another wheel option. Any idea about the rear? WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's 61865

scratch If I recall correct the rear was another $15-$20 more do to the price of the sprocket (your choice of teeth)

I will try the 17'' Kenda for awhile. I like the idea of a wide tire for the sandy terrain around here. But will more than likely get an 18'' so I have two sets of wheels afro
Back to top Go down
pbnut

pbnut

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:07 am

Very cool. I'm liking the idea of having a set of dirt wheels more and more by the day.

I will keep this in mind should I decide to pull the trigger.

Is that an X diameter brake rotor?
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 9:55 am

Where'd you get it?
Back to top Go down
Daamud

Daamud

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 pm

pbnut wrote:
.....Is that an X diameter brake rotor?

Yes.

I was told by one of the wheel builders (Warp 9 or Wheeling, can't remember) that the rotor is the same as the R1. FYI
Back to top Go down
Daamud

Daamud

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Arkmage wrote:
Where'd you get it?

I called them. click here> http://www.warp9racing.com/contact.html
Back to top Go down
Jaynorcalx

PostSubject: front brake   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:28 pm

i also have the warp 9 front with rotor. just curious if the caliper/pads are farther in on the rotor like mine... almost looks as if the warp 9 rotor is too big? im not sure, but my wheel ist spinning freely, thats for sure
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's   WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's Empty

Back to top Go down

WARP 9 WHEELS (front) for X's
Page 1 of 1