Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

East Texas - 2 days

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bsheet2

bsheet2

East Texas - 2 days Empty
PostSubject: East Texas - 2 days   East Texas - 2 days EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 12:54 pm

Did a really sweet 2 day ride through the east Texas forests. Nice dirt roads!

East Texas - 2 days JAn%202011%20EAst%20Texas%20008

East Texas - 2 days Dirt%20road

East Texas - 2 days Big%20hill

East Texas - 2 days Camp%20time

East Texas - 2 days Road%20Hazard

East Texas - 2 days JAn%202011%20EAst%20Texas%20015
Back to top Go down
migrant

PostSubject: Re: East Texas - 2 days   East Texas - 2 days EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:02 pm

Nice area, looks like you could use some rain! What range do you get from the IMS tank? Any issues with the vacuum pump?
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: East Texas - 2 days   East Texas - 2 days EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 11:34 pm

This isn't the east texas 450... did you make your own route or did you find another in our neck of the woods?
Back to top Go down
bsheet2

bsheet2

PostSubject: Re: East Texas - 2 days   East Texas - 2 days EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 12:26 am

The last two pictures are from the East TExas 450 route between Rusk and Moscow. The first pics are from a route I laid out to get from near Navasota to Rusk.

I get about 60 miles per gallon, a bit less less when loaded down with camping gear and doing hiway speeds. So I can go about 220 to 240 miles before I start looking for gas. But I usually start looking for gas when I hit 200 miles just to be safe.

THe pump in the IIMS tank seems to work well. I tested it by running the tank to empty. THere was very little fuel left in the wings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: East Texas - 2 days   East Texas - 2 days Empty

Back to top Go down

East Texas - 2 days
Page 1 of 1