Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

GoPro Hero 2

Go down 
+4
GusinCA
millert85
IAmABug
Midnite171
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnite171

Midnite171

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:34 pm

Anybody on here got the GoPro Hero 2 ???? Just wondering if I should go for it.
Back to top Go down
IAmABug

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:43 pm

As soon as it's in my budget I am getting one. Cheap for what they do. I say GO FOR IT
Back to top Go down
millert85

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 am

fantastic things. brother in law has one. good pics, easy to use. just watch where you put your mounts. we put some of his on top of the rad guards and the heat can make the lens fog up, but til then awesome footage angle. sitting upright gets good shot of suspension action, or he can slap it forward on the move so its pointing down and it looks straight down the fork leg past the wheel while he's doing wheelies. he's got another mount on his helmet that gets good forward shots, or he turns it around for drifting or people racing to catchup (thats me :P) footage
Back to top Go down
GusinCA

GusinCA

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 2:29 pm

I have one. It's awesome...
Back to top Go down
195CR

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gopro   GoPro Hero 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:01 pm

I've had the Gopro hero for just under a year. It is very cool. you get to ride however long you ride and then get to relive the whole process. I'm new to the site but I do have some videos on youtube. Just look for 195CR and I have two videos on my X and all the other ones are on my GSXR750. The quality is off the hook. the default setting is R4 which is 960p, we use R5 which is 1080p. let me know if I can help.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:52 am

I've got the GoPro Hero. Love it.

Just surf the net for vids taken with the GoPro 2 to check quality. They're amazing. The real Q is do you like to take videos?
Back to top Go down
love2lean

love2lean

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 2:45 pm

Midnite171 wrote:
Anybody on here got the GoPro Hero 2 ???? Just wondering if I should go for it.

I have both the Hero and the Hero 2 . They are wonderfull camera's and do way more than I thought they would. HOWEVER due to the nature of the thumper engine you will be fighting MASSIVE engine vibration picture blur when mounted to the bike. The suction cup mount is the worst and the head mount is the best. I choose the handle bar mount for most of my work but with the addition of some bike inner tube rubber on the handle bar first to absorb the vibes before they get to your shot ,The thicker the better. For aggressive street or track filming it is a MUST. Also the full 1080p wide screen film mode is NOT the best choice for fast low light conditions i.e. dark country roads. I have a YOUTUBE channel filmed only in GOPRO if you would like to see all of the angles . Go to you tube and search : carolinamotomaps : all one word and link to my channel. Check the 178 video and the ceasars head video for bike mount versus head mount and see what you like better. Its both fun and difficult using the GOPRO but you will figure it out !
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 3:20 pm

Helmet mount.
Back to top Go down
X-Racer

X-Racer

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 am

Is the Hero2 (11 MP) version worth it ?

...or is the 5 MP sufficient ?

Obviously you'd need more space for the former.

...and the 2's are not that much more.

Me wants one. I love the thought of watching the ground skidding past my helmet visor.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GoPro Hero 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GoPro Hero 2   GoPro Hero 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

GoPro Hero 2
Page 1 of 1