Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

oh that noise, and the mini heart attack

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bigg

bigg

oh that noise, and the mini heart attack Empty
PostSubject: oh that noise, and the mini heart attack   oh that noise, and the mini heart attack EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Just watched this video

Something similar happened to me a while back. I was driving down a town road, doing about 50kmh when the light changes to red. I brake (moderately hard, but nothing too extreme) to stop for the light. When I'm almost stopped, I hear incredibly loud squealing noises from the tires from the car behind me, who obviously wasn't paying attention to the road and emergency braking. My first reflex was to twist the throttle and run the red light (small intersection, nothing happened).

but what a dumbass driver behind me. Don't know how close I actually was to being rear ended, didn't check the mirrors just got the hell out of the way. I think the xbow driver doesn't know the fear of hearing a noise like that when you are on your bike dddog

I certainly almost had a heart attack. (although the lock up in the video is way shorter and quieter what happened in my situation, hearing it midcorner must still be pretty scary)
Back to top Go down

oh that noise, and the mini heart attack
Page 1 of 1