Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Sunstar Z 48T Rear

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
R2-DTOUR

R2-DTOUR

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: Sunstar Z 48T Rear   Sunstar Z 48T Rear EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:28 pm

My Sunstar Z 48t just arrived!!!!!! also got a 12t front. It looks sweet and feels light!! hopefully will be installed in a couple days. Will report.........
Back to top Go down
Chrispy1200

Chrispy1200

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunstar Z 48T Rear   Sunstar Z 48T Rear EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm

Can ya post the exact part number ya got and a pic or two ? Been thinking about trying one. thumb
Back to top Go down
WRXR

WRXR

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunstar Z 48T Rear   Sunstar Z 48T Rear EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Me, too! Did you need a longer chain?
Back to top Go down
R2-DTOUR

R2-DTOUR

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: pics or rear Sunstar z (not installed)   Sunstar Z 48T Rear EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:28 pm

I went to install the sprockets this weekend but had no chain break tool. I am going with 112 links as recommended in the forum.

Walked all the way to the local bike shop after calling to see if they had a chain breaker in stock. They said yes. When I got there they couldn't find it and someone said they had sold out last week. obviously no onechecked when i called. I offered to order one from them and pay in advance and asked nicely if they could cut my chain in the meantime. All was good till the owner came out and said he would have to charge me a bunch extra to cut my chain.....and that I shouldnt come in on a weekend when its nice to buy stuff....do it in the off season....and he shouldnt have to know what he has in stock when I call!

Guess ill just order stuff online, so much for trying to keep the LBS in business.

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Photo-10

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Photo-11[b]
Back to top Go down
adamoto

adamoto

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunstar Z 48T Rear   Sunstar Z 48T Rear EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 9:51 am

R2-DTOUR wrote:
I went to install the sprockets this weekend but had no chain break tool. I am going with 112 links as recommended in the forum.

Walked all the way to the local bike shop after calling to see if they had a chain breaker in stock. They said yes. When I got there they couldn't find it and someone said they had sold out last week. obviously no onechecked when i called. I offered to order one from them and pay in advance and asked nicely if they could cut my chain in the meantime. All was good till the owner came out and said he would have to charge me a bunch extra to cut my chain.....and that I shouldnt come in on a weekend when its nice to buy stuff....do it in the off season....and he shouldnt have to know what he has in stock when I call!

Guess ill just order stuff online, so much for trying to keep the LBS in business.

That would be the last time I ever walked into his shop beater
Back to top Go down

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunstar Z 48T Rear   Sunstar Z 48T Rear EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:10 am

You don't know anyone with an angle grinder you can borrow? Makes breaking a chain pretty fast and easy.
Back to top Go down
racerdude413

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunstar Z 48T Rear   Sunstar Z 48T Rear EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 3:08 pm

MotoJunkie wrote:
You don't know anyone with an angle grinder you can borrow? Makes breaking a chain pretty fast and easy.

Hell you can buy an angle grinder and a pair of vise-grips for cheaper then a chain breaker...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunstar Z 48T Rear   Sunstar Z 48T Rear Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunstar Z 48T Rear
Page 1 of 1