Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Fmf Programmer Green light?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
foofighter

foofighter

Fmf Programmer Green light?  Empty
PostSubject: Fmf Programmer Green light?    Fmf Programmer Green light?  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:34 pm

Hey I was just wondering what the green light means on the programmer when you aren't cycling through the modes... Because if I press mode once it goes to #1 which is green. But what do the green lights mean when it's just sitting there?
Back to top Go down
foofighter

foofighter

PostSubject: Re: Fmf Programmer Green light?    Fmf Programmer Green light?  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm

I just searched and found that I am not the first person to ask this question. Here is another thread with the same question but no answer... Anyone have any idea?

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t3480-fmf-power-programmer-question?highlight=fmf+programmer+green+light
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Fmf Programmer Green light?    Fmf Programmer Green light?  EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:58 pm

Power? dunno
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fmf Programmer Green light?    Fmf Programmer Green light?  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:17 am

I mounted mine in my tank bag so I can... errr... adjust it while completely stopped at a light. thumb

From what I can tell, the lights show where your bike is in the rpm range. Also, while idling, the lights are green, but as you twist the throttle and enter "acceleration" mode, the lights turn to the yellow color and progress up the rpm range. If you REALLY open up the throttle, the "Wide Open Throttle" mode activates and turns the LEDs red. I'll attach the youtube link HERE -> FMF Programmer while Riding

Fmf Programmer Green light?  Fmf_pr10

Hope this helps...
Back to top Go down
SomeGuyFromCali

PostSubject: Re: Fmf Programmer Green light?    Fmf Programmer Green light?  EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 3:32 pm

I have basically the same video posted (See below).

It shows your RPM and basically acts as a tachometer. The green light is flashing because you are at less at 1000 RPM, probably close to 800 or 900 RPM. If you were to rev it up to say 3000 RPM you should see three lights in "Tach mode". Mine turns red somewhere around 8000 RPM which is nice because I keep mine mounted on the handlebars.

Looks pretty sweet at night too wink

Videos:

Skip to about 1:50 on this other video and you can see her in action just over the top of my handlebar pad, it flashes red when you let off the gas and are "coasting":
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fmf Programmer Green light?    Fmf Programmer Green light?  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fmf Programmer Green light?
Page 1 of 1