Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NihonWRX

Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases )   Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 6:18 am

Recently installed Happy-trails side rack and cases. Overall I am happy with the purchase.
However the install was not as straight forward as it should have been. On the left side you have
to remove the helmet lock assy and install a bracket under it. This bracket then attached to a mount
on the rack. However to get it to fit the helmet lock and bracket have to be put back at an angle.
Not a major problem, but annoying none the less.

All said and done, i do recommend this rack/cases option and sent feedback to Happy-Trails on the bracket issue.

Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) WR250_1

Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) WR250_2

Might post an image of the bracket at issue, if i get a chance.

Cases were wrapped my me, mainly for an added degree of scratch resistance.
Back to top Go down
Arkmage

PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases )   Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:19 pm

Very nice.

I think I'm going to stick with a giant loop bag on the WR, but when the wife get's her license, and I get a v-strom as a second steed, I'll almost certainly get happy trail bags.

They are so pretty, and with the sales they run very cost effective.
Back to top Go down
IMMIX

PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases )   Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) EmptySat May 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Nice looking machine. What tires are you running? Those look like the perfect 50/50 split tire for trail and road.

The happy trails rack is super rugged. We just launched our design for a wr250r rack at IMMIX Racing.
Back to top Go down
gatorfan

gatorfan

PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases )   Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:35 pm

Nice, but I must ask ... what the heck are you carrying? I get on a plane for 2 weeks vacation with smaller bags.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases )   Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases ) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Trails Rear Rack( sidecases )
Page 1 of 1