Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Aftermarket Signal Lights

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foofighter

foofighter

Aftermarket Signal Lights Empty
PostSubject: Aftermarket Signal Lights   Aftermarket Signal Lights EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 3:14 pm

So I got a set of aftermarket signal lights yesterday in the mail. I thought installing them would be pretty straight foreward. However once I looked at the stock plug on the bike I realized that there were 3 wires going to each side instead of two... Is one of these to keep them on as running lights???

I ignored one of the wires and just wired them into the two that worked. I left the black wire on both sides untouched and wired then to the other two wires. They seem to work perfectly but maybe I did something wrong, because now my dash wont light up and the bike wont start. Maybe i blew a fuse? Or is it something to do with me not wiring bu the black wires?
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Signal Lights   Aftermarket Signal Lights EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:53 pm

My guess is you blew fuse
Back to top Go down
foofighter

foofighter

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Signal Lights   Aftermarket Signal Lights EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:46 pm

Yep, an FYI for anyone in the future. If you blow the signal fuse the signal lights still work... However the dash will not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermarket Signal Lights   Aftermarket Signal Lights Empty

Back to top Go down

Aftermarket Signal Lights
Page 1 of 1