Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DesertRatliff

DesertRatliff

Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? Empty
PostSubject: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptyThu Aug 09, 2012 12:39 pm

Hi,

Found a great deal on a ASV brake lever from an inmate here. It looks and feels so nice, now I'm thinking of getting their Perch/Clutch but don't know which one fits.

Anyone know which one fits best? And who's got the best deal on it?

Thanks much,
Nic
Back to top Go down
DesertRatliff

DesertRatliff

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 9:50 am

No one?

Is that cause the answer is obvious and I'm a dummy and no one wants to tell me I'm a dummy or because nobody knows?
Back to top Go down
Coop

Coop

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:40 pm

I imagine nobody knows haha. I haven't seen too many WR guys using aftermarket levers for some reason.
Back to top Go down
bambo

bambo

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 2:23 pm

https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t7257-righteousstuntmetal-clutch-lever?highlight=righteous+stunt+lever
There are some out there that have the ASV/zeta levers also.
http://www.solomotoparts.com/ASV-F3-Series-Forged-Unbreakable-Lever-Clutch-for-WR250R-X-08-11/
Back to top Go down
hell0men

hell0men

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 3:26 pm

Try to search "pazoma" on EBay. Cheap and looks loke Zeta.
Back to top Go down
chuckP

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 4:50 pm

hell0men wrote:

I've even seen knockoffs of the Pazomas on ebay. Knockoffs of knockoffs poser2

In all reality, they are probably all from the same factory in China..
Back to top Go down
DesertRatliff

DesertRatliff

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 5:09 pm

I think I'll go ASV just so it matches the fit, feel and finish of the ASV brake lever.

Think I'll try the C6. I hear smoother clutch pull with just about any aftermarket lever, though.
Back to top Go down
hell0men

hell0men

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 12:53 am

chuckP wrote:
hell0men wrote:

I've even seen knockoffs of the Pazomas on ebay. Knockoffs of knockoffs poser2

In all reality, they are probably all from the same factory in China..

I have seen. In reality it looks like Zeta and works well. But i'd prefer something more short.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?   Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR? Empty

Back to top Go down

Which ASV Perch/Clutch lever fits our RR?
Page 1 of 1