Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Coops...

Coops...

Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer Empty
PostSubject: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi There,

i have been looking at exhaust recently and I've come across the two brothers exhaust.

i was just wondering how loud it actually is, would you be able to ride down a street without
everyone turning around as i don't want anything too loud but want a nice sound and a bit more noise than stock.

Also i was wondering what the crack is with the FMF programmer, i don't understand how you program them and how
you know whats better or worse.

Sorry for the nooby questions but I'm really new to this.

Cheers,
Coops

Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 3:57 pm

Ayup lad.
Fooocccckkkkiiinng hell their LOUD eeek
Iv had one, taken it off and put it in the back of the garage.
You'll shatter the coppers car windows as you tootle past him as quiet as you can, if you buy one ! amazon
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:04 pm

Setting the programmers is easy.

You find a setting that somebody else with similar mods recommends, then fiddle with it as you see fit.

It's all seat of the pants feel - unless you spring for a dyno run and pay somebody to figure it out for you.

Don't sweat it. Piece of cake.

Airbox Door Removed - Flapper glued - AIS removed
FmF Q4
Bridgestone Battlax BT-003rs
Back to top Go down
Coops...

Coops...

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:48 pm

Ah right cheers, so you think the two brothers is a bit too loud for everyday use ?

Any recommendations for an exhaust a bit quitter but not too quite ?

Ok cheers motokid ....again
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 4:53 pm

What's wrong with quiet?

FmF Q4 gives you the best of all worlds.

Lighter, free flowing, louder than stock but not so loud every cop in a 5 mile radius turns their head to look in your direction.....

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Coops...

Coops...

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:01 pm

Nothings wrong with quiet, i think ill have a look round on youtube for videos of them all see which ones i like
a lot of people seem the like the Q4 though so there must be a reason for it, ill look into it

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Monkeynuts

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:22 pm

LOUD is not the word for the Two Brothers can with the tip fitted too.
I'm running an Arrows titanium can. It comes with a insert ready for the O2 sensor.
You get it with a end tip that can be taken out for the odd occasion that you want to play and be heard.
They all need repacking regularly !
Back to top Go down
Coops...

Coops...

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 6:46 pm

ah right don't think ill go that route then,

I've heard of repacking exhaust but don't know what it means ?? what do you have to do ?
Back to top Go down
motokid
motokid

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:04 pm

The search feature here sucks....but sometimes it does work.

click me <-- clicky

FmF Q4
Back to top Go down
Coops...

Coops...

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 7:07 pm

Cheers for that, doesn't seem a big job at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer   Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer Empty

Back to top Go down

Two Brothers exhaust and fmf programmer
Page 1 of 1