Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

2008 Wr250x with R wheels - NOOB Here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
markusarealuis

2008 Wr250x with R wheels - NOOB Here Empty
PostSubject: 2008 Wr250x with R wheels - NOOB Here   2008 Wr250x with R wheels - NOOB Here EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:54 pm

Well i am new here for sure. I have owned a great many bikes throughout my 41 years. I really enjoy this new addition and I have limited the stable to just little blue. I have since order some R wheels/rotors/sprocket from Warp 9. We will see how that works out. I am currently using the bike as a daily commuter (10 miles one-way 90% highway 10% through creek and up big gravel hill). The bike had 9283 miles on it when I bought it and I have since put 1,100 almost trouble free miles on it (fuel pump didn't turn on after a 128 miles of pure gravel/sand/dirt/rock riding, i must have jiggled something loose - other than my old bones during that trek). That shook my confidence in her for a while, but since I check all the connections and pulled the fuses; i have not had a problem out of her. She is completely bone stock at the moment, but I have bought some farkles to dress her up a bit. wings
Photobucket
Back to top Go down

2008 Wr250x with R wheels - NOOB Here
Page 1 of 1