Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Rider Weight for WR250R

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
trialsmoto

Rider Weight for WR250R Empty
PostSubject: Rider Weight for WR250R   Rider Weight for WR250R EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:25 pm

Looking at buying a wr250r. I weigh in at 235 with gear. Plan on doing mostly single track and running around the neighborhood. Just a average rider, will it have enough power to pull me around ? I had a drz400e street licensed, but sold it. Not real fond of suzuki's. Are there years to avoid or are better ? Thanks
Back to top Go down
kjharn

kjharn

PostSubject: Re: Rider Weight for WR250R   Rider Weight for WR250R EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 7:30 pm

They are all the same. Some early 08s had fuel pump issues.

I weigh 200 nakey, probably 210 with gear. Pulls me without issue up big hill climbs, motocross, whatever. You'll be fine. Different powerband than your drz (had an e also), but you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
jon_l

jon_l

PostSubject: Re: Rider Weight for WR250R   Rider Weight for WR250R EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:13 pm

I weigh 230 without gear, it seems pretty peppy to me (for a 300 lb 250 street-legal bike). Won't wheelie in every gear, but a def. good bike to play around with.
Back to top Go down
mvonhatten

mvonhatten

PostSubject: Re: Rider Weight for WR250R   Rider Weight for WR250R EmptyTue Oct 30, 2012 8:18 pm

I'd say if you haven't had anything bigger than the drz400 you will be satisfied with the bikes power at your weight. There will be enough power to keep you satisfied on and off road. Great commuter bike around town and the reliability is great. I'm 200lb with gear, bikes fun. rev her up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rider Weight for WR250R   Rider Weight for WR250R Empty

Back to top Go down

Rider Weight for WR250R
Page 1 of 1