Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?

Go down 
+2
YZEtc
turbomart
6 posters
AuthorMessage
turbomart

EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?   EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:06 am

Hi.
New WRR-owner and new on this forum. Since I have a LeoVince slipon and have removed the vacuum-flap in the intake, I will probably go a bit lean. Thinking of buying a programmer. Saw this on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-FMF-EFI-Power-Programmer-Yamaha-WR250R-WR250X-08-09-10-/181080637569?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a293f4081&vxp=mtr

It says to be a FMF-clone, but cheaper. Anyone tried it?

Comments?

Opinions?

thanx
/Martin
Back to top Go down
YZEtc

YZEtc

PostSubject: Re: EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?   EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:37 am

Do a Google search for "EJK programmer", and you'll get some reading.
Never used that brand, but everything I've read says that it is just another version of the FMF programmer.
Back to top Go down
mcdoudlehopper

mcdoudlehopper

PostSubject: Re: EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?   EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:20 am

Look at the auction BETTER. Item description sais new but read the item specifications and sais USED. I would not pay that for used and not knowing about it. Just picked up my FMF for $125 used 1 year.
Back to top Go down
TwilightZone

PostSubject: Re: EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?   EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:02 pm

I have an EJK kit, works fine.
Same kit as FMF... Dobcek (sp?) makes them, and they are sold under a variety of brand names.
Back to top Go down
alansz400

PostSubject: Re: EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?   EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 1:25 pm

I bought a EJK programmer on ebay over a year ago for $100.00 I wish I would have bought 2 of them since I now have a WRR and a WRX and I cant find any great deals like that for the WRX. My Rs programer has over 10k on it and no problems. EJKs web site is very good also.
Back to top Go down
jacque372

jacque372

PostSubject: Re: EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?   EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:25 pm

i ordered that programmer off them. I ordered it last thursday it got here today. It's brand new in box. They are all made by the same company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?   EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions? Empty

Back to top Go down

EJK-programmer sold on ebay as FMF-clone. Opinions?
Page 1 of 1