Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skrew

Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer Empty
PostSubject: Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer   Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:46 am

I was thinking a lot before posting it here, but later decided to post because it can be a deal for someone. There are handy tachometer/voltmeter you may be interested in as diagnostic device or put it under headlight cover and see it permanently. Small topic about it here - https://wr250rforum.forumotion.com/t2989-digital-tachometer-voltmeter-mko5
Ebay page here http://www.ebay.com/itm/320650807283 price tag $44.91+$8 with worldwide shipping (each additional +$4). So its about $53 in totals.

I have a limited offer - $47 with shipping included. PayPal only.
If you want one (or even more than one), PM me.

Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer IMG_0016
Back to top Go down
deerHater

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer   Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 1:47 pm

In the other thread you said they are not waterproof.

Have you ridden in the rain with it? If yes, what happened?
Back to top Go down
skrew

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer   Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 5:24 am

Nothing serious happened. Screen start to blink due to local short-circuit under display, but after it dry completely it works as new. Electronics treated with lacquer (like FMF controllers and other stuff). After that I've used condom to cover it. Very happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer   Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer Empty

Back to top Go down

Diagnostic/Onboard tachometer
Page 1 of 1