Welcome to the WRR/X Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the WRR/X Forum

A place to share your passion for the WR250R/X!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
WR250R/X Forum

Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed

Go down 
+9
tblumer
bhmax
ThumperRacing
asheville thumper
Ministry
ZED
michalee
28marcb
RichardU
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RichardU

Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed   Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:53 pm

28marcb wrote:
I want to see pictures of your Renazco....
Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 %3Ca%20href=Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 P2200008" border="0" />

Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 %3Ca%20href=Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 P2200007" border="0" />
Back to top Go down
derm75

PostSubject: Re: Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed   Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:57 am

RichardU wrote:
Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 P2200008
beavis Hawt!
Back to top Go down
28marcb

PostSubject: Renazco   Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:57 pm

The shape of the Renazco seems similar to the stocker. What about it makes it more comfortable?? Is it the width , the foam or a combo?? Reason being, I think I want more width. Stock seat is definitely a single cheeker...

By the way, saweet bike..
Back to top Go down
RichardU

PostSubject: Re: Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed   Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:06 am

28marcb wrote:
The shape of the Renazco seems similar to the stocker...
It is of similar width, which is fine by me, slightly taller, and flatter (higher in the front). I guess it's a combination of that plus the upgraded foam and cover. I just never think much about the seat, although I thought the stocker was pretty good too. I think a really wide seat would make it harder to ride supermoto style.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed   Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thumper Racing Big Bore Installed
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2